Pride Weddings – Say “I Do” with this stylish wedding package that includes the ceremony, a buffet dinner and red and white wine. A licensed Officiant will perform a standard civil ceremony. Upon request, religious, cultural and commitment ceremonies may also be performed.
The “How Sweet It Is” package for up to 25 guests includes:
- Assistance in Obtaining your Marriage License
- Designated Wedding Consultant
- 3 Hours in our Private Ceremony Space
- A Private Ceremony in our Private Ceremony Space
- A Licensed Officiant
- Ceremony and Reception Music
- Couple’s First Dance (optional)
- 2 Hours of Unlimited and Unedited Photography Delivered on a CD
- Standard Floral Décor and Lit Candles
- Champagne Toast
- Standard Linen and Table Décor
- Buffet Meal (Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch & Dinner options available)
- SOP Permit (Special Occasion Permit) from the LCBO
- Red Wine and White Wine
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- 1 Tier Wedding Cake
- Smart Serve Certified Wait Staff
- Wi Fi
$4,400.00 plus applicable taxes and gratuity
The Pride Weddings team has taken care of all the details, ensuring that busy couples have a stress free, picture perfect wedding day. We offer many Options to enhance your wedding experience including invitations, wedding programs, additional time in our Private Ceremony Space, red carpet, guest book, aisle runner and rose petals, live music, DJ, entertainment, flowers (corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, decor, etc.), 2-tiered wedding cake, wedding topper, wedding favours, and more. In addition we offer offsite and onsite professional wedding photography starting at $199 plus applicable taxes.
Similar Wedding Packages
Celebrate your wedding with this stylish package which includes the ceremony, hors d’oeuvres and a buffet dinner.
An elegant wedding ceremony and cocktail reception package, the height of chic from the moment you walk the red carpet.
Package prices are an Estimate Only and May Vary Due to the Time Demands of the Event. The marriage license and/or divorce decree is not included in the above estimate. 50% is due at time of booking, the remaining balance is due two weeks before the event.